Do you want to get hidden treasure in Bali Island? If yes you do, you just have to visit the popular beach in Bali which can make you have perfect experience of exploring Bali. You also should understand that if you want to get the perfect view of beach, you should pass the hard way to reach the secret beach if you want to see their hidden treasure. It is your options whether you want to see it or not. However, you should not miss it if you have much time to stay in Bali.
If you want to visit the most beautiful beaches in Bali, you should pass the hard way and your journey will be worth to see the beautiful of the beach. There are some of top 10 secret and popular beach in Bali part 1 you should not miss it:
- Blue Lagoon and Padangbai at Karangasem, East Bali. If you want to visit East Bali, don’t forget to visit Padangbai or Blue Lagoon to enjoy the calm and blue water on it. Even though these beaches share the bay with seaport, but these beaches are not so busy like in the eastern place. You also can swim or snorkel here to spend your time to see the beautiful undersea water.
- Balangan at Pecatu, Jimbaran. It is one of the favorite surf spots of tourist attractions. The access to this Balangan is easier than compare to other beaches. If you want to get here, don’t forget to taste the local surfer meals in the some beach shacks which serve this kind of meal for the surfer you should not miss.
- Suluban Beach at Uluwatu. It is one of the most unique beaches in Bali with the formations of natural limestone, canopied by the looming cliff face this will be your best beaches ever to enjoy its uniqueness. You also can get here to surf if you are a pro one, or SUP water sports. You will not get disappointed in the view of this beach because it is really worth to see.
- Green Bowl at Ungasan, South Bali. If you want to get harder to reach the beach, you will get the hidden treasure of it, like this beach. It would be hard to get this beach because you should step down the cliff face first. For getting down is easy but if you want to get back is challenging. You will get what you should get after the long journey of it.
- Karma Beach at Ungasan, South Bali. It is also known as Nammos Beach which you can access by riding down funicular of the sheer cliff where the blue sea and clean white sand are waiting for you. It is categorized as private beach which you can’t get crowd here. It means you can get more privacy here.
There are some of top 10 secret and popular beach in Bali part 1 which you can visit them in your visitation in Bali Island.